Back to drawing and painting

Dear everyone,
It has been more than a month since my last post and it is unbelievable how many things have happened in just a few weeks… Time is flying!
I have a beautiful baby boy attached 24/7 on me, and I am also very glad to say I have survived the dreadful first new born weeks. I have managed so well on this one. No post depression, breastfeeding going smoothly, not even overwhelming lack of sleep.
I have even managed to do some Poufs which I am very keen to share with you. So Im back on track!
I have also some ideas for these ones, so I am thinking to open my Etsy shop again so anybody interested to acquire them as prints they will be available very soon. The production and marketing is still something I just started to work on. So stay tuned!



Comments

Popular Posts