Nunhead Art Trail 2015



Oh well hello there!!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I will be showing my work, along with many wonderful and talented artists, as part of the Nunhead Art Trail.

NAT is a 2 day event, from Saturday 18th to Sunday 19th September. I will be sharing my work along with Victoria Peel from Byflounder, who works with photographs and found slides and reworks them using ink and collage. 

Our work will be displayed at the lovely café and deli Bambuni, right across from Nunhead Green. So make sure to come along and enjoy some coffee and pastries while enjoying our art! ;)

I am very excited to take part in this year's NAT. 

During the following days I will be posting some sneak peeks of the works that I'll will be showing. 

In the meantime, make sure you have a look at the wonderful artists on the NAT website here http://www.nunheadarttrail.co.uk/

* * * *

P.S. I can not believe that it was already one year ago when Matt and I and 3 month old Emilia embarked on a very naive walk to visit some artists studios. We even made a rookie mistake and tried to push the pram along some ridiculously long stoney path! Not a good look. Well done 2014 us, you plonkers! (Pic below taking a much needed break while we tried to work out where the hell we were) :)



Comments

Popular Posts