Cupcakes for a baby girl!

Cupcake Pouf by Gaby De la O © 2014
Illustration from an original acrylic on canvas

During the last few weeks, I have been working on "Cupcake Pouf".  I am 5 months pregnant (!) and somehow I didn't think to do something special with this canvas, until my husband said that it would be lovely to see it on the nursery room for our baby daughter.

I wonder if unconsciously I was thinking about my baby while painting it, as we found out baby's sex last week, and this Pouf has been in progress for several weeks now.

Anyhoo!

Here it is, canvas version:


So, I also decided to convert the painting into an illustration which turned out nicely and sugary: 




This Pouf is available for sale in my Etsy Shop. This print would look great in a nursery. Go and have a look!

xxx


Comments

Popular Posts