A special pouf for Momalina (Zazil Collins)



My friend Zazil Collins, DJ and writer, contacted me some weeks ago requesting a design for her new business cards. I came up with the following idea based on her profession and favourite colours. The process was quite simple. I made some sketches based and send them over. She decided to create a combination of the drawings and after several tweets, we found the right Pouf for her.



Momalina, 2013

For all those spanish readers out there, please make sure to visit Zazil's book websites herePublications: Junkie de nada & No todas las islas  Now, her blog features loads of information and events about poetry momalina.lacoctelera.com You don't want to miss out her tweets @momalina and her soundcloud which features amazing music: https://soundcloud.com/momalina


If you are interested for a custom Fabulous Pouf design for your business please do not hesitate to contact me. I have also designed some special poufs here and here.

Thank you Zaz for this opportunity!

x




Comments

Popular Posts